Oct 1, 2008

A date for your Diary : 28.11.08

I was once someone else, I used to be a different type of musician. One that played guitar and sung folky songs. For now that's not me. For now I am Amongst The Pigeons.

Yes it is true that I used to write, record and gig under a different name and whilst doing so I released 9 ep/lps and played over 50 gigs.

I miss playing live and hope to get the Amongst The Pigeons live show ready for early 2009 to coincide with the LP coming out. So if you are a person that books gigs keep that in mind.

Alongside this however I can and do DJ. I have not done a DJ set for quite some time but have been asked to do one on Friday 28th November 2008 @ The Prince Albert pub in Brighton.

This will be the first ATP outing in quite sometime. I will be doing a mix of dance/easy listening and will most likely drop a few of my own tunes in too.

So ladies and gents get your dancing shoes on and come down. There will be more info coming in the next few weeks and the night looks really good - there will be other DJs and bands and I will hopefully be doing a live set there in Jan/Feb time!

I am excited to get getting out .... It's been too long. Way too long!

No comments: