Oct 20, 2008

...and straight in at Number One!



In Brighton (the place I live) we have a magazine called Latest Homes. In this magazine they have all of the houses for sale and flats for rent. On the flip side there is another magazine called Latest 7 and a few months ago they started having a music chart for local bands. I uploaded one of my demos and not much happened until last week when upon looking in the said magazine I had reached the top of the charts.

Now this week I imagine I have slipped in the top 10 but wanted to get back up to the top again. So this is where you come in. At the bottom of this post I have put a link to my track on the latest 7 music chart and upon pressing play you can cast your vote.

I thank you in advance!

Click here to listen to Deep Housey and to Vote for me

No comments: