Jan 26, 2011

Time flies

It's fast approaching the end of January and the first month of 2011 will soon be over.

I am still working away on ATPLP2 and progress is good. I have 7 new demos now and will keep making new tracks until I have enough to make an amazing album. I finished 'Throwing Nightmares' last week which sounds like a Sci-fi theme tune.

I have started to become very critical of my own music at the moment and will not accept anything other than brilliant for the finished album. The nice thing is I dont have a label on my back giving me deadlines so at least that gives me the opportunity to take my time.

The other thing I am trying to do is secure some slots at this Summers festivals - but this is proving hard without a booking agent.

So in summary - things are plodding along nicely but will get busier over the next few months.

No comments: