Jan 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and that 2011 brings you success and happiness.

I had a nice relaxing time and continued to work on the ATPLP2 demos. I now have 5 tracks that are in various states of readiness. I was working on one the other days which is currently called 'owls' but will change to something less stupid.

I am looking to write some lyrics for it and have a few more 'proper songs' on this album (like Larkin About from MTBYTT).

I was hoping to spend some time working on the new ATP:LIVE set but got too into working on new material. I am not actively looking for gigs at the moment but will be accepting some as and when they come along.

I am hoping I can get the rough outline of ATPLP2 finished over the next few months and incorporate some of the new stuff into the live show. So by Summer 2011 its going to sound fantastic.

That seems a long way off but this year is already starting to fly by ................

No comments: