Jun 30, 2009

Glastonbury 09

I got back from Glastonbury last night about 8pm. It took 11 hours to get home, 4 of those were spent sat in the car park waiting to get out onto the road. The car was hot, the roads were busy but we made it home safely.

The festival was excellent - one of the best in sometime. There was a really nice atmosphere about the site, the rain was not too bad, the sun was hot and everyone there seemed to be really happy.

I saw beardyman, the mojo fins, lily allen, neil young, the boss, dodgy and blur ... I did probably see a few other acts but they were the main ones. My highlight was neil young and blur. Both of who I love.

Blur I have seen about 12 times and were excellent and Neil Young is an all time hero and it was great to finally see him play. Lovely grungry bassy gritty guitar sound ... mmmmm.

I also spent a lot of time in the circus fields and just plodding around the site.

Today - I am back at work and its horrible. I cant wait till Glasto 2010.

No comments: