Jun 22, 2009

Festival Time

I am going to Glastonbury Festival this week. Sadly I am not playing - I am just a punter.

One of my life ambitions is to play at Glastonbury and I hope over the next few years I may be able to acheive this.

I first went to the festival when in 1995 when I was 15 years old, since then I have been 10 times, this year will be my 11th time. Its quite strange to think that when I first went I was half the age I am now ... madness.

I am also going to The Big Chill this year which I have never been to but am really looking forward to.

I love going to Festivals and really hope that maybe next year I can play at a few. We'll have to wait and see.

This year at Glastonbury I will be bringing a few ATP albums with me to sell and give to industry type people in the hope they listen and like it.

If you see me there - say hi .... fingers crossed the sun is out.

No comments: