Sep 8, 2008

First Up

Hello

This is all a bit new to me, I have been locked away in a studio for years making my debut album 'music to brush your teeth to' and someone said to me 'hey cat (thats me!), you should start a blog and let people know what you are up to'.

I told them that I did already have a blog on myspace but they said being as I have just got a new domain (web) and that I will soon be making a proper website I should include this on there.

So I thought to myself, why the hell not?

For those of you that dont know me I will do some more posts over the next few days, weeks, months and even years that will help you to know me better. But all you need to know for now is that I am someone that makes music, dance music and I do that in Brighton.

The myspace listed above has my demos on and if you like them you can go to www.amongstthepigeons.info and download them from there, for free!

Also if you do like them please tell your friends and get them to listen and download, if you know people in the music industry send them my way as I am looking for gigs and labels to help me release my debut lp.

Anyway I have a day job and I should probably get back to that. More from me later.

Cat x

No comments: