Oct 2, 2012

Hello Autumn Falling Leaves

I am currently sat at a desk watching the sheets of rain storm across the city and feeling very glad I am inside.  I think it is fair to say that Summer is over and Autumn has kicked in.

My last blog post about 'Where I belong' was one of the most read posts I have ever done and I wanted to say thanks to all the people who read it and contacted me with their views.  It made me realise how important your views are and it's always good to have third party advise.

I am working on a few things at the moment and just wanted to 'think out loud' about a few things.

Firstly - I just wanted to say keep an eye out on the ATP Facebook & Twitter feeds around the time of Halloween. Also if you have not yet 'liked' or 'followed' why not do do now?

Next up is a little update on the next proper release - I am working on a new EP and really hope that this will be released before the end of the year. Originally I thought it would be a 6 track, then a 5 track release ... But it now looks like it will be just 4 new tracks.

There is a reason for this and it largely involves my plans for next year .... I've talked about this a bit so far, and will again, but in short - my aim and focus for 2013 is to release a series of singles only.

No new album - no new EPS - Just 3-4 singles .... Most likely released in Spring - Summer - Autumn and Winter.

Three of these are already well in progress and the plan is to spend longer on each individual song than I ever have before and then work my arse off promoting each one to the best of my abilities.

I am always thinking ahead and planning & plotting for the future .... I know it's easy to say this now (and in a way I say it every year) but I really have a good feeling about 2013 and everything it holds for ATP.

No comments: