May 14, 2012

Aye aye - Cap'n

There won't be all that many ATP:LIVE shows in 2012 (for one reason for another) but the ones I am doing are going to be excellent.

I've already announced that I will be playing at this years Blissfields Festival. Where I will be playing on the Hidden Hedge stage on the Thursday night.

Now - I am pleased to announce another show for later on this year...

I will be playing on the Hong Kong Gardeners Stage at this years Southsea Fest.

If you have not heard of SSF before - go take a look at their website - it is an excellent one day festival in Southsea (nr Portsmouth) and there are 100s of excellent bands playing. Tickets for this are £18 for the day and it is well worth the money.  There is a Facebook event for this which you can 'attend' - click here

I will be announcing the stage times etc nearer the time - but for now put this in your diary as one of the rare ATP:LIVE gigs this year.

Also - on the topic of gigs, fear not .. I am looking into doing a tour later this year or early 2013 and I plan to get out to as much of the UK as possible to bring beats, dancing and joy to your Pigeon lovers.

No comments: