Oct 18, 2011

Gigs with Grasscut, Dodgy and Album news

I have a couple of gigs coming up over the next few weeks so have dusted off the live equipment and plan to do some practice before they happen.

First up I am supporting GrassCut who are NinjaTune artists - the gig is at The Blind Tiger in Brighton this coming Sunday. I'm on at 9pm > Facebook Event.

Then there is the Dodgy gig on Friday 4th November. For this one I am selling tickets.

I hope you can make it along.

OK - So onto the album ... as you know I have been recording ATPLP2 for the last 18months and I am pleased to say all recording is now finished. My plan is to do a final mix of the album over the next month and then sit on it for a month or so.

Then I will listen to it again (after a break) and if it's still to my liking I will begin getting it mastered.

Still no idea when or how it will be released - but on the whole I REALLY cannot wait for people to hear it.

No comments: