Dec 6, 2010

Last gig of the year - done


Last night I played my last gig of the year supporting Small Back at Jam, it was a good night and some great other bands were on the bill.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has come to see me play live during 2010, its been a great experience taking ATP into the venues and playing live. I got to support Seefeel, Teeth, Men and Small Black - not bad for the first few months of gigging.

I have big plans for expanding these live shows in the future - next year I want to integrate some new material to keep the shows fresh and to be able to chop and change set lists more. I also want to get to more cities across UK, the main places I want to play are Bristol, Manchester and London - so if you know any good promoters there tell them about me.

Beyond that I really want to form a live band for ATP:LIVE with additional people on Drums, bass, keys and suchlike. That probably wont happen until 2012 - but if you know someone who would like to join the ATP fold let me know.

Anyway ... again thanks to all who braved the elements to see me this year and see you all on the Road in 2011.

No comments: