Oct 27, 2010

Nominations

Some of you may remember a while ago I was asking for people to vote for my 'repeat to fade' artwork as part of the Brighton Music Awards. Well I am pleased to say that my ep cover has been selected and made the final three.

I believe the organizers of the awards now decide on who they want to win, which seems a bit bizarre to me, but there you go. The idea of a public vote which is then decided by committee just defies logic. What will the winner be based on? Is there a set criteria? Or will it just be who they like the most based on popularity? Who knows? Not me.

But its nice to get this far.

The awards are in November and have apparently already 'sold out' so I am not even sure if the people who are nominated will be going along?

I will update you all when I hear more.

No comments: