Sep 6, 2010

ATP:LIVE #001 : Brighton Live


It is nearly 6 years ago since I started making music as Amongst The Pigeons and I am oh so pleased to announce that I will be playing ATP:LIVE in October.

The first ATP live gig will be part of Brighton Live which is a week long festival of free gigs in the city and I have been asked by The Great Escape to play on their stage on Friday 8th October.

I will be playing at Hectors House which is a Pub on Grand Parade > here is a map.

The doors open at 7.30pm and its free, I will be onstage around 8-9pm. Not sure of the exact time yet but I will update you before.

Later on in the night I am also doing an ATP:DJ SET at the Latest Music Bar from Midnight until you all go home.

So please join me for a night of Amongst The Pigeons. If you are on Facebook you can see the event details Here!

No comments: