Nov 26, 2009

Corruptus

Bit of a personal rant today, I try as much as I can to keep this blog about ATP and not stuff going on in my own life but hey, its Thursday and I feel people should know about this.

I found out today that Brighton & Hove Council have finally given the go ahead for 4 new houses to be built on some land right outside the back of my house. I have been fighting this application for five years and today I can do no more.

It sickens me that they allowed it to go ahead as the fire and emergency services said they should not allow it as no fire engines can get to the site in an emergency as the road that leads to the site is too thin. I cannot believe that the Council would put peoples safety ahead of a housing development.

Seriously seriously gutted - I have no proof but I am so, so, sure that some back-hander has gone on somewhere .....

No comments: