Oct 29, 2009

Seeing Spots

Tonight I am going to see Mr Frank Turner in London which I am very much looking forward to. Frank is an old friend and its amazing to think he is now headlining the likes of Shepherds Bush Empire. I can't wait.

So what have I been up to? Well I have made a new remix for Wobbly Squadron which I finished mixing last night. It's hopefully going to appear on their forthcoming 'when you awake' single. I will be uploading it to my ATP RMX myspace soon for you to listen to.

I also made a Spotify playlist - you can listen to it here: Amongst The Pigeons - SpotifyMixVolOne
I am hoping to do one of these a month with some old, some new and some borrowed music.

Next week I am off to Poland to go and DJ with Mr Kordys in Warsaw (WaWa), I really dont know what to expect so am half filled with excitement, half filled with fear and a little bit filled with something else.

Not many of you know this but I am 1/4 Polish myself and have never been to WaWa so am very much looking forward to the whole weekend.

1 comment:

Emily Fabpants said...

"...and a little bit filled with something else." Perhaps you need a poo?

I'm sure you'll be ace and have a fantastic time being king of the cats.